Loch Ness, Glen Coe & Highlands
Without a doubt the best way to explore Scotland and its Highlands in a single day. Discover its nature, culture and history through its valleys, lakes, mountains and castles. A trip you'll never forget!
● Not suitable for children under 4 years old.
● Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you so much for booking your tour with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW 'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you will see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The LAGO NESS TOUR - INVERNESS - GLEN COE leaves at 7.30 am but please come at 7.15 am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always be on time.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- No need to bring food.
- Always wear a waterproof garment or umbrella
● It is necessary to be at the departure point 15 minutes in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
● Additional money for extra expenses.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the point of departure at the indicated time.
Have you booked your Edinburgh walking tour yet?
Do not miss the opportunity to participate in the most popular walking tours in the city. Walk with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours:
- Old Town Tour
- Dean Village & New Town Tour
- Tour of the Black Legends
Sign up now by clicking on the logo and don't miss this opportunity!