Edinburgh: Old Town
Old Town Beer Tour
- Discover the history of Edinburgh through beer
- Explore the Old Town, Canongate and Cowgate on a walking tour
- Visit former breweries in the "Charmed Circle"
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of at least 6 Scottish beers
- Take home our local pub guide
- All beer included
2 hours (1 hour walking tour, 1 hour beer tasting)
Outside City Chambers on the Royal Mile
- Adults - £35 per person (includes all beer)
- Non-Drinker - £29 per person (includes a softdrink)
- Dogs - Free
Contact us to discuss. We can arrange private tours for families. email@example.com
Private & Group Tours
We understand it can take a little time to organise your group.
If you're a group of 6+, select "Request a Private Tour" in the booking calendar
- Provisional bookings are free of charge
- We'll follow up to confirm household groupings
- £100 deposit to hold your booking
- Balance and guest numbers due 7 days before your tour
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What to Bring
- A face covering - you will need a face covering for the walk and when we will be in the venue
- Hand sanitiser. Your guide will have one but won't be able to share it with guests
- If you're lucky enough to look under 25, please bring photo ID
- Clothing with expected weather conditions in mind
Meeting Point Information
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the tour start.
Meet your guide on the pavement outside City Chambers on the Royal Mile.
Your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella. Not sure where to go? Take a look.
On the day of your tour, you can reach your guide on Facebook Messenger. You can reach the office on +441312070153 or [WhatsApp] (https://wa.me/message/26YKHWNI7PDNA1)
253 High Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1YP, United Kingdom