Edinburgh: 3-Hour Walking Tour - English Tour Guide
Our Walking Tour of Edinburgh will offer you a first look of the city. Our guide will take you in a journey full of history, literature, gastronomy and nightlife. You will learn the fascinating history and culture of our beloved "Athens of the North". The tour is full of suggestions to make the most of your stay in the capital of Scotland.
In addition, it has a new route in which we will include some stops away from the traditional routes without forgetting the corners that you can not miss during your visit to Edinburgh. This tour will take us through Old Town and its intricate alleyways to see some of its most emblematic buildings and characters, in which we will also approach the viewpoints on the New Town, the picturesque Victoria Street, Grassmarket, and the chilling cemetery of Greyfriars, to finish touring the most representative buildings of the University of Edinburgh, one of the oldest and most prestigious in the world.
A fun and entertaining visit in which, in addition to historical data, you will get a whole series of tips both to enjoy the city and to organise your plans on the following days.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Professional guide service in English of lochnessbus.com
- 3 hours tour
- Discount card in a wide range of attractions, cafes and restaurants
We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply (2-3 pax). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Meeting Point Information
Top of Old Fishmarket Close
High Street 190, Edinburgh EH1 1QX, Scotland, GB