1-Day Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond and Whisky Tour
<p dir="ltr"><strong>Your Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Whisky Tour will depart from Edinburgh at 8:30am and return to the same location at 6:30pm</strong></p> <hr /> <p dir="ltr"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Prices: </span></strong><br /> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Adults (18+) £39 - £45 <br /> Full-Time Students (18+) £34 - £43<br /> Children/Youths (7-17) </span></strong><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">£30 - £39<br /> (Children and Youths MUST be accompanied by an Adult or Full-time Student aged 18+)</span></strong><meta charset="utf-8" /></p>
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
● Fully guided tour by air-conditioned mini coach
● Convenient city centre departure point
● All guests must have a booking
● Please note that the minimum age requirement for this tour is 7 years old
● It is the guest’s responsibility to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the advertised departure time. We regret that the tour cannot wait or return for guests whom are late and refunds will not be issued for missed departures.
● Optional Stirling Castle entry (£15.00 per adult; £9.00 5-15 years of age)
● Optional Scotch whisky-distillery tour (£8 per adult; £5 under 18 years of age)
● Optional Doune Castle entry (£6.00 per adult; £3.60 5-15 years of age)
Meeting Point Information
Tour starts from: Bus stop outside Deacon House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS. Check in for your tour will begin at 8:15am with your Driver Guide at the Bus Stop located outside the Deacon’s House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, and the bus will depart PROMPTLY at 8:30am.