Outlander, Palaces & Jacobites Experience from Edinburgh
Enjoy a one day tour visiting filming locations of the award-winning TV series, Outlander. Visit castles, palaces and mansions. Explore Linlithgow Palace, Outlander's Wentworth Prison; see Blackness Castle, the Headquarters of Black Jack Randall, and explore the Royal Burgh of Culross, Claire's herb garden; and many more!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
- comfortable walking shoes
- waterproof jacket
- cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
- cash (ATM machines are limited in the remote Highlands)
...and don't forget your camera!
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- This tour will have a maximum of 32 passengers
Meeting Point Information
Your tour departs from outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE.