Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders & Abbotsford House from Edinburgh
Explore the legends of Rosslyn Chapel and journey through the Scottish Lowlands on this borders tour. Discover Melrose Abbey, the fabled resting place of the heart of Robert the Bruce and take a 'tour and a taste' at Glenkinchie, a rare lowland whisky distillery.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 4 years|
What is included
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
· cash (ATM machines are limited in some areas)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 4 years
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
· This tour will have a maximum of 32 passengers
Meeting Point Information
Your tour departs from outside the green Ensign Ewart pub, at 521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE.