- Pitlochry – The gateway to the Highlands
- The Cairngorm National Park – Drive through spectacular Highland Scenery
- Loch Ness* (at own expense) – Monster hunt on the loch from a Jacobite cruise*
- Ben Nevis – The UK's highest mountain
- Glen Coe – Dramatic & wild landscape with history to match
As you begin your journey towards the highlands, you'll see the amazing Forth Railway Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From here, you'll then have time to purchase coffee or some delicious home baking in the beautfiul Highland town of Pitlochry. Enjoy the stunning scenery as you travel through the spectacular wilderness of the Cairngorms National Park.
Loch ness is justly famous all over the world for its beauty and mystery. Here you have the opportunity to enjoy a thrilling 'monster spotting' boat cruise* on the deepest waters of the loch to urquhart castle where you will have time to tour this impressive loch-side ruin. Alternatively, visit the village of Drumnadrochit for a bite to eat or visit to the local visitor attractions.
Glen Coe is broodingly beautiful and steeped in history. As you stand at the mouth of the glen, you'll feel the past come to life as your driver-guide tells you about the terrible massacre of the MacDonald Clan.
The route home takes you past the beautfiul city of Stirling and it's stunning castle. You wll learn more about the exploits of William Wallace, as dramatised in the film Braveheart, and the turbulaent times in which he lived.
What is included
- Knowledgable Driver-Guide
- Age 3 & Above
- Arrive at check in no later than 15 minutes prior to departure
- Entry Fees
- Airport transfers
- Hotel pick up/drop offs
Meeting Point Information
- Caffe Nero, 1 Parliament Square, Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE